~ Terms and Conditions ~
1. All paid tuition is non-refundable and non transferable, this includes all JHess Studios’ classes, workshops and programs. Non-Transferable means: that no one may attend on your behalf; your registration may not be transferred to anyone else; you may not transfer your registration fees to another program, workshop, or class. Sorry no exceptions.
2. If Justin or Alicia cancels any class, workshop or program without a make-up day, paid tuition will be refunded for the canceled days.
3. JHess Studios reserves the right to take photos of classes and student artwork for program publicity. Every effort is made to take respectful and discreet photos. Those who are concerned about having photos posted publicly please let Justin or Alicia know.
4. Cell phones need to be turned off, or on silent, and put away during all JHess Studios sessions.
5. Justin Hess & Alicia Ponzio are not responsible for any lost or stolen articles during JHess Studios classes, programs and workshops.
6. Attendee agrees that Justin Hess & Alicia Ponzio are not liable for any injury physical or mental.
7. JHess Studios accepts no responsibility for any student loss associated with unrecoverable travel costs or reservations.
8. Justin & Alicia reserve the right to cancel any student’s participation in classes, workshops or events without refund for disrespectful behavior towards other students, models, teachers or the Studio.
Atelier Code of Conduct
1. While participating in any JHess Studios workshops, classes or programs please be respectful to others.
2. Do not change the models’ pose or engage in any unnecessary conversation with the model while they are posing. If you have a concern, speak with either Justin or Alicia during the break.
3. The model poses for 20 minutes, takes a 5 minute break, and then resumes the pose. Please be at your easel when the model begins the pose. Pose times are punctual.
4. We will close the doors prior to the start of each pose.
5. We will have the assigned easels set up before you get to the class each day.
6. Easel position will be assigned by raffle. Returning students are given priority.
7. Please refrain from any unnecessary conversations while class is in session.
8. If you arrive late please enter quietly. If you have equipment to set up, please wait for a break to set up so that you do not disrupt the class.
9. Please keep your personal items to a minimum to save on space.
10. You are more than welcome to photograph your own work and progress.
11. Photography of the model is strictly prohibited without the consent of either Justin or Alicia and the model.
12. If you have any questions or concerns regarding JHess Studios workshops, classes or programs, please feel free to contact Justin Hess or Alicia Ponzio through: www.jhessstudios.com/contact